Pages

Review: Chiso Zanmai

Its the CHRISTMAS WEEK!
Went to one of the cheapest Japanese buffet in town.
Chiso Zanmai is located at the Central, Clarke Quay.
Its weekday lunch cost $14.99++; free flow drinks cost $1.99++ per pax.
Sashimi are not served during weekday lunch.
Did not make a reservation, and was seated near the buffet serving area.

Not a bad seating, because you can easily take food, but I really prefer sitting by the window where the sunlight is.
Lunch buffet starts at 12pm-3pm, and I made my way slightly around 12pm.
By then, there was quite a long queue


matcha tofu - not bad






the visuals of the desserts table enticed me, BUT, the tastes did not

logcakes anyone?
didn't get to try the mochi :X

cha soba

mocha
i dont like the vanilla ice cream. by the time i took it to my table, it became like this.

I was full, but it wasn't a fantastic buffet meal.
But, considering the price I paid, it was a good enough meal with more variety than what an ala-carte meal can offer.
You may wish to check out Chiso Zanmai during the xmas season!

6 Eu Tong Sen Street  #02-17 Central @ Clarke Quay, Singapore 059817
6221 3177

No comments:

Post a Comment