Pages

Review: Kim Dae Mun Korean Cuisine

Looking for cheap Korean food in Singapore?
You've came to the right page. 
Kim Dae Mun Korean Cuisine serves affordable korean cuisines.

But take note, this is not set in a restaurant or a standalone stall.
It's hidden in a foodcourt, right in town.
Don't say I never intro good lobangs :D

I've been here quite a number of times.
Mostly when I crave for Korean food.
And with its affordable price and decent food, it's not a bad choice.
Prices are around the range of $6-8

My saba fish set costs only $6.50
WHERE TO FIND?
No GST somemore lor!
The Saba Fish has a crispy skin and is soft in its flesh.
Too bad I couldn't finish it because the fish was just too big for me!
The set comes with a soup and rice.



100 Orchard Road Concorde Hotel Level 1 Food Court

This is a place for those on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment