Pages

Review: Ichiban Sushi @ Clementi Mall

Had a really full meal at Ichiban Sushi today.
Thanks for the free meal :P

Ichiban Sushi offers many combinations of Japanese food.
It ranges from bentos, to set meals, to sushi on conveyor belt.


affordable prices


ordered the clam & veggies soup set, which comes with chawanmushi, terriyaki chicken on the rice, SASHIMI!!, and watermelons
I highly recommend the sashimi!
It was soooo good - the thickness was just nice (rather generous i must say), and the texture was really smooth.
I don't really like eating raw food, because my stomach is not strong enough
but when I tried the sashimi my eyes lighted up hahaha
Possibly one of the best sashimi I've eaten lor!
I dipped a piece into the hot soup to cook it, and it was fantastic as well.
Yumz, good choice to go into Ichiban Sushi :)
The chawanmushi was average I guess, but the rice with the terriyaki sauce was above average.
Costs around $20 inclusive of GST.

All in all, a good dining location if you happen to be in Clementi!
Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment